Set clear delivery expectations
9 out of 10 negative reviews sent to our team relate to the communication around delivery, so it is absolutely vital you ensure that your buyers know what to expect when purchasing from you.
- Log in to your Vinterior account.
- Go to My Dashboard
- Go to "My Sales" and click on the relevant order.
- Click "Contact Buyer" or "See Thread"
Leave your request there. When the buyer replies, it will leave a thread so you can come back to it for reference. You should also be notified via an automated Vinterior email when the buyer gets in touch.
- When responding to a delivery quote request or confirming an order, ensure the estimated time frame provided will be adhered to. Extraneous circumstances may affect the final delivery date, but keeping the buyer up to date with the progress of their order will keep their expectations correctly set.
- Update the Additional Delivery Information field within your account. This information is displayed on each of your Vinterior listing pages and can help provide 5-star service to our customers - by clearly outlining the process once one of your items is purchased.
Communication with your buyer:
Once you’ve made a sale, keeping your buyer informed and up to date is the difference between a good and bad Vinterior experience. One message to say “thank you for your order” is a great way to start. This can be sent once your sale is confirmed, using the Contact Buyer button on your My Sales page to start the post-sale conversation.