Buyers can checkout with Vinterior using the following payment methods:
- Debit/Credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay.
- Bank transfer: Feature reserved to approve Trade Buyers.
1. Checkout with card payment
Stage 1 - You've made a sale:
When you make a sale, you receive a notification to confirm. At this stage, the buyer has already paid for the item. Their funds are pending in Vinterior's account, waiting for you to confirm the availability of the item and the delivery price.
Stage 2 - Confirming your sale:
Once you have confirmed the sale, the buyer is charged for delivery and the funds remain pending in Vinterior's account.
If the buyer's delivery payment fails, you will be notified by Vinterior not to dispatch the item until the funds are received.
2. Check out by Bank Transfer [Trade buyers only]
- After checkout, once all sellers have confirmed the sale, the trade buyer is sent a proforma to pay for the order via bank transfer (payable immediately).
- Once the funds are received, Vinterior marks the order as paid.
- You will receive an email confirming that payment is received and the exact delivery address. Vinterior will instruct you to dispatch the item at this stage.
- If the funds are not received after 1 month, Vinterior will cancel the sale (except if agreed otherwise with you).
Note: A proforma is not an invoice, the seller has to provide the VAT invoice