Vinterior created the relisting tool to enable you to quickly and easily relist items that you have more stock of because we understand that you may have a large number of certain items to list and sell.
Sellers should not mark items as sold and then relist them in an attempt to promote your items on Vinterior as ‘New’. This will negatively affect your sales on Vinterior, and your relisting access may be disabled.
Please read through the rest of this article to ensure that you’re aware of Vinterior's relisting rules and the consequences of relisting without good reason.
- A previously sold item that you have more stock of.
- A previously sold item that has been returned to you for a refund.
- 'New' on Vinterior: Do not mark an item as sold and relist it to appear in the ‘New’ section of Vinterior. It will negatively impact the experience of regular buyers, as they will be frustrated to see old items appear as new.
- Buyer wishlists: Any buyers who have saved an item of yours to a wish list will not be able to find it again.
- Vinterior content: If an item is relisted that appeared in any social or email edits/links, buyers will not be able to click through to your item. Instead, buyers will be taken to a ‘sold’ listing page.
- Vinterior seasonal style edits: If your item is promoted in one of Vinterior’s seasonal selections and is then unnecessarily relisted, your item will disappear from that page on Vinterior.
To mark an item as unavailable temporarily, please place it on hold rather than marking it as sold. Click here for a step by step guide.
Your account has been flagged to us due to repeat relisting. To give buyers the best experience and to correctly promote seller sales, we have removed this function from your account.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further with a member of the team.