When a buyer purchases one of your items, you need to confirm:
- The availability of the piece
- The delivery price
If you do not confirm the sale within 72hours, the sale will be automatically cancelled by the Vinterior system.
Steps to confirm:
- Click Confirm Your Sale on the notification email you have received.
- or go to your My Sales page and click the Update button.
- Confirm availability.
- Delivery price.
- Delivery timeline (please be accurate to avoid disappointed buyers).
- Delivery notes (very important to manage buyer's expectations).
Vinterior Tip: Please do get in touch with Vinterior proactively if you have any issue confirming a sale.
Why should I confirm the sale?
So that the buyer knows that the item is available, and how much the delivery will cost. The buyer's delivery post code will be displayed on the order via your 'My Sales' page.