A quick message, short call, or even a text is a great way to introduce yourself to a buyer after a sale! Why not send the buyer some further information regarding delivery? Or simply start by thanking them for choosing to purchase one of your items?
Vinterior's Communication Expectations:
As a seller, you want to provide a 10 stars experience. It's important to contact each buyer in the 48 hours following the confirmation of a sale to arrange delivery - or set their expectations accordingly if there are any known delays.
How can I contact the buyer after making a sale?
- Log in to your Vinterior account.
- Go to My Dashboard
- Go to My Sales and click on the relevant order.
- Need to send some photographs?
- Attach the photographs with the ‘Choose File” button next to the “Send” button directly on the Vinterior platform via the conversation.
- Please do not send them via email via the automated notification you will receive for any messages as these are sent to Vinterior.
When the buyer replies, it will start a messaging thread so that you can find the conversation in your inbox. You should also be notified via an automated Vinterior email that the buyer has been in touch.
Trade buyers often have specific requirements for delivery, so it is very important to get in touch with them as soon as possible to make sure the everything is well organised.