Registered Trade buyers have an option on the checkout page to complete their order via bank transfer.
This allows them to place the order, receive a proforma invoice from Vinterior, and then make the payment by bank transfer to Vinterior.
On some occasions, this may lead to a slight delay in the confirmation of the sale, which we will outline in our email to you.
What should you do as a Seller?
- Do not dispatch until Vinterior confirms a payment:
- It's important that your sold item is not dispatched until the funds for the sale have been received by Vinterior.
- Once a trade buyer's payment is received and cleared, you will receive a 2nd confirmation email will be sent by.
- Push back if a client asks you for an invoice before placing the order:
- Payment delays:
- If you have been waiting for more than 7-days for a bank transfer order without confirmation of payment, please fo contact our team via email@example.com for an update.