Registered Trade buyers have an option on the checkout page to complete their order via bank transfer.
This allows them to place the order, receive a proforma invoice from Vinterior, and then make the payment by bank transfer to Vinterior.
On some occasions, this may lead to a slight delay in the confirmation of the sale, which we will outline in our email to you.
What should you do as a Seller?
- Do not dispatch until Vinterior confirms a payment:
- It's important that your sold item is not dispatched until the funds for the sale have been received by Vinterior.
- Once a trade buyer's payment is received and cleared, you will receive a 2nd confirmation email will be sent by.
- Push back if a client asks you for an invoice before placing the order:
- If a client asks for an invoice by message before placing the order, kindly push back and offer them to checkout by bank transfer with Vinterior.
- This only complicates the order that can only be treated if the checkout is made.
- If you need more advice, feel free to call our support team to advise buyers: 020 3322 7467
- Payment delays:
- If you have been waiting for more than 7-days for a bank transfer order without confirmation of payment, please fo contact our team via email@example.com for an update.
- Provide a digital VAT invoice after dispatch:
- VAT invoices are not invoices for them to pay you directly but the invoice once the sale is confirmed as proof of purchase.
- Trade buyers will most probably need a VAT invoice, please send it by PDF on the messaging platform of Vinterior.
- If it is included in the package, there is a high chance they miss it and ask for a digital version.