Creating your own listing (from scratch) will give you complete control over the content of your listing.
Steps to create your listing:
- Click https://www.vinterior.co/listings/new.
- Complete the new listing creation form by filling in all the relevant text boxes.
- Once you have finished your listing, please click on ‘create listing and add photos'.
- Add the address of the item - this is used for the ‘search by location’ feature on Vinterior.
- Once you have submitted the listing, it will be sent to our team for approval.
You can save your listing as a draft and come back to it at any time.
How to create a successful listing:
- Give your listing an informative and short title.
- Include as many images as you can. You can add up to 30 pictures, and the more pictures you add the highest chances of selling you get!
- Make sure to include detailed photographs of any wear and tear to avoid buyer returns for 'inaccurate listings'.
- Choose a maximum of 3 styles for your listing. This is key in increasing the visibility of your listing within our search algorithm.
- Include as much information in the description as possible. The better the description, the higher the chances of your making a quick sale.
- If you cannot find the correct category for your listing, put the item in the closest possible alternative. Vinterior asks that you also give this feedback to the team via email@example.com so that we can create this category in the future for you.
- Do not add any personal information relating to you or your business.
Accountability for your listing:
Being a seller on Vinterior means that you adhere to Vinterior's terms and conditions, and are held accountable for any inaccurate information.
Any information relating to the authenticity of your item must be declared on your listing by stating that it is 'a copy of', or 'in the style of', this information must be declared.