If you have not updated your delivery price grid, Vinterior automatically displays our UK Proovia partnership delivery prices to UK-based buyers. The purpose of this is to give potential buyers a clear idea of how much the delivery of an item would cost to their chosen destination. It also improves buyer trust and encourages them to make a purchase.
Good to know:
- Vinterior clearly states that this cost is what the buyer will get charged.
- Vinterior recommends that the buyer contacts the seller to ‘Request a Quote’ if sellers have set specific items to ‘Request a Quote’ only.
- All buyers based in the EU will see ‘Request a Quote’ on UK seller listings.
- Vinterior recommends that UK Sellers update their delivery prices using the Delivery Grid if you wish to advertise their own fixed delivery prices.
- Vinterior's Delivery Grid is chosen by product average sizes, not by the dimensions shown on the listing.