Need a break? If you're not available to confirm sales or respond to customers make sure to put yourself on Holiday Mode. In some cases, the Vinterior team put seller accounts into holiday mode if you have not been active on the platform for some time.
What does holiday mode mean?
This means that your listings appear in search results, but when the customer clicks on your listing, a big pink banner shows saying 'This seller is on Holiday'.
For the buyer this means:
1. That they cannot proceed to checkout and purchase your item, as you are not available to confirm it
2. Your response rate will be low
Note: Buyers will be able to leave you a message if they are interested in the item and you can get in touch with them when you are back on the platform.
How do I put myself in holiday mode?
- Login to your Vinterior Account
- Hover your mouse over the dropdown menu in the top right corner
- Click Account Settings
- Scroll down and click "View Seller Account"
- Tick the Holiday Mode box
The steps in pictures: