If a customer is based in the European Union, they can return an item until 14 days after they have received the Goods except on the following types of Goods;
Please note that this 14 deadline does not apply (and is extended to 1 month) for misleading or damaged items as per European Consumer Law.
Steps for the sellers:
- Ask the buyer to request a return through their Vinterior account.
- Give the buyer your return address.
- Once the item has arrived back with you, confirm that the item has been received in the same condition.
- Vinterior then refunds the buyer for item fee. The delivery fee refund will depend on the type of return.
- Need the small print? Here is a link to the Vinterior Return Policy and should take 5 minutes to read.
- If you would like to find out whether the delivery fee is refundable for a return, please read How to handle returns.
- Should you decide to refund partially the client after being paid by Vinterior, Vinterior would not recalculate your commission based on the gesture you offered.
- If you would like to partially refund a buyer after you were paid, you will have to directly refund them.